Friday, January 13, 2012

I've been for a walk on a winter's day I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A California Dreamin' on such a winter's day

im so conceited. i feel like having a blog is the most conceited thing a person can do. who gives a fuck what im writing about? i guess ill just write to write.

im getting antsy to leave this town. im getting antsy in my life. im feeling like crap about it, everyone around me is awesome and im just acting like a winy baby. i have more than i even deserve and i cant stop wondering what more i could have somewhere else. maybe it was because i just had a birthday. i feel old, even though im not, i feel like i havent had enough experiences yet even though i have.

its snowing a lot here. it wasnt even cold this week. 2 days ago i went to the beach. i had my shoes off, it was awesome, now i need to wear boots outside. this year is off to a weird start...

No comments:

Post a Comment