Monday, March 12, 2012

Thought that I could organise freedom, how scandinavian of me. You sussed it out, didn't you?

he moved stuff out today. its the first muggy day this year, there was the first tornado watch. i cant stop listening to bjork. i cant help but think my cat oz loves this weather, maybe because he is grey, or because it makes his eyes look so green, or because he is so sinister, or because im fucking crazy. i dont have any good insight on anything today, but ive got a lot of great shoes <<<< that is what the majority of carrie bradshaw's articles would write like if she were a real woman.

Things I didnt do Today:
shower
make the bed
make breakfast
do the dishes
take out the trash
clean the cat box
go to work
sweep
pay bills
sort out student loan information
sort out student visa information


Things I did Today:
pouted in bed until 2pm
wore a brown jacket with black shoes out
went to baby powder my hair and was out of baby powder
used baking soda on hair instead...
had a smoke
spent the last of my money on a delicious sandwich
mocked a mean guy behind his back
obsessively checked the weather report
listened to bjork
picked up last nights beer bottles
unstuck gum from the wood floors

No comments:

Post a Comment