Friday, March 9, 2012

Your mother got scared and locked the door. You were only four, but lord you remember it. So now you're scared of love, I'm here to tell you loves not some fucking blood on the receiver.

Free Writtin' on the bus:

So cold, so FUCKING COLD/FUCK/FUCK/FUCK! Stop Writing! Yo hands be freazin!
Sittin at the bus stop for michigan works//people give you shitty looks.

when ya dont have a cleanex...its ok to use a sock you found in your purse.

what was the name of that fuzzy green eastern market cheese??

miss you detroit.

detroit=beautiful/shaped my garndparents/shaped my parents=me.

got my yooper grandma and my detroit grandma/guess which one says shit more.

grandaughter of a cop = bad fucking karma 4 life.

jailbird daddy + prison punk uncle = bitch face

when shit was goin down---grandaddy skipped outta town on his bike goin south, bought himself a new lady and a biker bar with his heart and his liver.

mom and dad ran off to portland without the kids, ditch 'em with a friend, come back and do it all over again.

ice + van > cop car.

ma said: every girl wants to be with a pirate but no girl wants to live on a pirate ship///ma made me want my own pirate ship.

//only pussys sell their mopeds//

so many poor kids that went off to private colleges, we fucked up. it didnt make no difference----until 6 months after dropping out.

class traitors make the best lovers, they're always trying.

i dont belong in west michigan////the dangers of a beautiful campus

cricket shakes made me fat, and then i had a love affair with the city/////////////////
/////but all love affairs die

seeing the skyline without the wires, please and thank you.

punk chick running for the bus. its ok grrrl! catch yo breath! but youre so cute when youre flushed.

liquor store boys said they felt bad for enabling me---i said its wednesday.

free packa vagina slimes for e'rbody.

ear gauged cutie, you fixed my van, then you broke my <3. ////$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment